Electrical Charger Fire In Bathroom Prompts Warning

We all know the dangers of using electrical equipment in a bathroom, even with something like a mobile phone charger.

Tip : Shaving sockets are for shavers, nothing else….

One fire crew from Torquay and one from Paignton were sent to the property in Edmonds Walk after a neighbour called the fire service to report an alarm sounding and a smell of burning.

On arrival, the crews found a small fire involving an electrical charger in a bathroom. They used two breathing apparatus, a thermal imaging camera and small tools to deal with the incident.

Story and image via – http://www.devonlive.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *